TVB Celeb News is Moving!!!

We are Moving to a new address, Check out the latest translated TVB News @ http://tvbentertainmentnews.blogspot.com/
Earlier this year, Raymond Lam and Mainland actress Mavis Pan's romance was exposed. However after the passionate relationship, Mavis made several attempts to expose their 'secret history'. Naturally the relationship could no longer go on, Raymond also had no choice but to firmly break off all relations with her. He once submerged himself into work and just hoped for a tiny bit of comfort, but since the incident until today, Raymond said without concealing that his heart still aches every time he thinks of it. Looks like he still hasn't completely recovered!

RAYMOND:

As far as I'm concern, love is very personal, especially after I became an artist, I just had no opportunity to find my other half. Of course, I know thoughts are often different from reality, so I always try my best! In fact, you all should be very familiar with my love life, so it's not necessary for me to describe it here because in reality, my rumors greatly exceeds the actual number of times I've dated.

Tried to forget the love through work

What is Love? When I was young, love was very simple to me. Dating is about taking strolls, eating dinner and watching movies, just like a set meal. However, as I got older and have more life experiences, I realized love is not what it looks on the outside. Honestly, you ask me if my last relationship was the most painful? Yes, it was the most painful. Even today, I still cannot put it down completely. I feel after every relationship, when we think back to a certain time or person, we would feel very heartbroken, so I just think of this as one of my life experiences!

I remember back when I was first shooting Return to the Three Kingdoms, to erase all the unhappiness, there was a period of time where I numbed myself. Although I kept telling myself I shouldn't think too much, but how would I face the media's constant interviews and questions? Honestly speaking, that time I was really exhausted. I already said what I had to, but at the same time I have to thank the media for giving so much love. At the time, there wasn't anyone that was aggressive, and in some instances, you all (the media) were very understanding and put yourselves in my shoes, thank you all!

Believes everything is due to fate, accepts blind dates

Who doesn't have experiences? I failed this time, but that doesn't mean I'll be afraid to get into another relationship, it is just that I will be more careful now because the society today is very complicated, causing many distorted thoughts. Even in general, my thoughts have become more complex. Although not everyone is like this, but for me I will think more and for this reason, I don't have many friends. (Have you thought about getting married?) I don't even have a partner to date yet! But, I do admit I am feeling rather contradictory especially after my sister had her baby, I feel she already accomplished a mission that our generation hasn't. After all, I am the oldest son in the family, looking at my situation now, I would also think how it would be like when I have my own children. Actually, at my age, I should already have a family because this is the time where I have the most energy to take care of the children. Sometimes I think, carrying my baby with me out on the streets would actually look pretty hot! Of course I know this isn't a simple matter because it is highly difficult to encounter the right person. Basically this is something really hard to see clearly because you don't know what part of you the person likes about you. These thoughts aren't because I was hurt too deeply, it is just at the time I wasn't mature enough to handle the situation.

In the past because I never had time to date, my family wanted to set me up on a blind dates, but I always thought it was too old-fashioned. I thought what era are we in? So I never agreed to the blind dates, but recently my mother tried again. She told the whole world, family and friends that I am prepared to start a new relationship, but I don't have any hopes now, just leaving it to fate. Life is like this, ups and down, who doesn't want to have someone by their side to cheer them up and to love them? Each day when I'm back at work shooting, because of my role I'm usually the one cheering others up, but after work I'm back in reality and hope someone could cheer me up! I believe one day I will eventually encounter this someone.
Linda Chung highest 'dating index' with Raymond

If we were to count Raymond's rumored girlfriends, we won't be able to finish with two hands. Basically almost all of his female co-stars were rumored with him, including Tavia Yeung, Linda Chung, Charmaine Sheh, Rose Chan and many more. However, in Raymond's eyes, no one from these rumors actually sparked.

Raymond and Tavia were in the same TVB acting class, they have known each other for over 10 years and basically grew up together. Raymond said he knows Tavia very well and have collaborated numerous times. He's practically bored of seeing her, but he still greatly praised that Tavia's personality didn't change over the 10 years. He said: "She is another tomboy, never can keep her hands to herself, always moving around and likes to talk. So with her around, I don't talk much because she's so noisy, but we have great chemistry in acting."

A few years ago because of Heart of Greed, Raymond and Linda's rumors started and even today, the rumors never ended. Raymond admitted their outer appearance matches well and the pairing is very popular among the audience. He laughed and said he also hopes to continue the 'fate' with Linda in another series. Raymond also praised the 'TV Queen level' Charmaine Sheh, she's a good actress with profound skills that could bring him into character. She is considered one of the strongest and stable senior. As for the rumors with Rose Chan after shooting a MV, Raymond sighed that he's helpless.

Twitter Technorati Facebook Delicious Digg StumbleUpon

Posted by Hex on Sunday, October 9, 2011
categories: edit post

0 comments

Post a Comment

Custom Search

K-pop Entertainment News

Tags

Aarif Lee Aaron Kwok Ada Choi Adam Cheng Adrian Chau Aimee Chan Akina Alan Po Alan Tam Alex Fong Alex To Alice Chan Amigo Chui Amy Chan Amy Kwok Andy Hui Andy Lau Angel Chiang Angela Tong Angelababy Anita mui Anita Yuen Anne Heung Annie Liu Annie Man Anthony Wong Astrid Chan Athena Chu ATV News Ben Wong Benjamin Yuen Benny Chan Benz Hui Bernice Liu Bobby Au Yeung Bondy Chiu bosco Bosco Wong Bowie Lam Brian Burrell Calvin Choy Candice Chiu Candy Chang Candy Yuen Carat Cheung Carina Lau Carol Cheng Carrie Lam Carrie Ng Casper Chan Catherine Chau Cathy Tsui Cecilia Cheung Cecilia Yip Chan Hung Lit Chapman To Charlene Choi Charles Szeto Charmaine Li Charmaine Sheh Cherie Chung Cherrie Ying Cheung Tat Ming Cheung Wah Biu Cheung Wing Hong Chin Ka Lok Chingmy Yau Chow Yun Fat Chris Lai Chrissie Chau Christine Kuo Christine Ng Cilla Kung Cindy Au Claire Yiu Coffee Lu Connie Chan CTI News Damian Lau daniel wu David Lui Dayo Wong Deborah Li Deep Ng Denise Ho Deno Cheung Derek Kwok Deric Wan Dexter Young Dicky Cheung Dodo Cheng Donnie Yen Eason Chan Eddie Cheung Eddie Kwan Eddie Ng Edison Chen Edmond Leung Edwin Siu Eileen Cha Eileen Yeow Ekin Cheng Elaine Ng Elaine Yiu Elanne Kong Elena Kong Eliza Sam Elizabete Kwong Ella Koon Elton Loo Elvina Kong Eric Li Eric Suen Eric Tsang Erica Yuen Esther Kwan Evergreen Mak Fala Chen Faye Wong Felix Lok Felix Wong Fiona sit Fiona yuen Flora Chan Florence Kwok Florinda Ho Francis Ng Francois Huynh Frankie Lam G.E.M Gaile Lok Gallen Lo Gary Cao Gary Tang gem Gemma Choi Gigi Lai Gigi Leung Gigi Wong Gillian Chung Gong Li Gordon Lam Gordon Liu Grace Wong Gregory Lee Gregory Rivers Guo Jingjing Ha Yu Hacken Lee Hawick Lau Henry Leung Hilary Tsui Him Law Hins Cheung Hsu Chi Huang Xiao Ming Idy Chan Irene Wan Isabella Kou Isabella Leong Iva Law Ivana Wong Jack Wu Jackie Chan Jacky Cheung Jacquelin Ch'ng Jacqueline Chong Jacqueline Law Jamie Chik Janet Chow Janice Man Janice Vidal Janis Chan Jason Chan Jaycee Chan Jennifer Tse Jenny Lau Jenny Tseng Jessica C Jessica Hsuan Jessie Shum Jill Vidal JJ Jia Joe Ma Joel Chan Joesph Lee Joey Meng Joey Yung John Chiang Johnson Lee Jolin Tsai Jordan Chan Josephine Siao Fong Fong Joyce Cheng Joyce Tang Julian Cheung June Chan Juno Mak Justin Lo JW Kama Kara Hui Karen Mok Karena Lam Karena Ng Kary Ng Kate Tsui Kathy Chow Kathy Chow Hoi Mei Katy Kung Kay Tse Kelly Chen Kenix Kwok Kenneth Ma Kenny Bee Kenny Kwan Kenny Wong Kent Cheng Kevin Cheng Kibby Lau Kiki Sheung Kitty Yuen Kong Ngai Koni Lui Koo Ming Wa Kristal Tin Kwong Wa Lau Dan Law Kar Ying Lawrence Ng Leanne Li Lee Heung Kam Lee Tim Sing Leila Tong Leo Ku Leon Lai Leslie Cheung Leung Ka Kei Li Bing Bing Lily Leung Lin Xiawei Linda Chung Linda Wong Lisa Chong lisa s Liu Xuan Liza Wang Louis Koo Louis Yuen Louisa So Louise Lee Lydia Tong Lynn Hung Lynn Xiong Macy Chan Mag Lam Maggie Cheung Maggie Cheung Ho Yee Maggie Siu Mandy Cho Mandy Lam Mandy Lieu Mandy Wong Mango Wong Marie Zhuge Mary Hon Matt Yeung Matthew Ko Mavis Pan May Chan mc jin Meini Cheung Melissa Ng Michael Hui Michael Miu Michael Tao Michael Tong Michael Tse Michele Lee Michelle Reis Michelle Ye Michelle Yim mimi lo Miriam Yeung misc Miu Siu Ching Mona Fong Monica Chan Moses Chan Myolie Wu Nancy Sit Nancy Wu Natalie Tong Nichola Cheung Nicholas Tse Nick Cheung niki Niki Chow Ning Jin Nnadia Chan Noel Leung Oscar Leung Otto Chan Patrick Tam Patrick Tang Patrick Tse Paul Che paul chun Paul Wong Pierre Ngo Pinky Cheung Poon Ka Tak power chan Priscilla Wong Q Bobo Queenie Chu Rabee Yeung Rain Li Ray Lui Raymond Cho Raymond Lam Raymond Wong Real Ting Rebecca Chan Rebecca Zhu remus choi Richard Li Ricky Hui Ricky Wong Roger Kwok Ron Ng Ronald Cheng Rosamund Kwan Rose Chan Rosemary Ruco Chan Sam Lee Samantha Ko Sammi Cheng Sammul Chan Sammy Leung Sammy Shum Sandra Ng Sean Lau Selena Li Selina Selina Jen Sharon Chan Shawn Yue Sheren Tang Sherman Chung Sherming Yiu Shermon Tang Sherry Chen Shirley Yeung Simon Yam Sin Ho Ying Sire Ma Skye Chan Sonjia Kwok Sophie Su Stephanie Cheng Stephen Au Stephen Chan Stephen Chow Stephen Huynh Stephen Wong Stephy Tang Steven Ma Suki Tsui Sunny Chan Susanna Kwan Tang Chi Wai Tavia Yeung Teresa Carpio Teresa Cheung Teresa Mo Theresa Fu Theresa Lee Timmy Hung Toby Chan Toby Leung Tony Leung Tracy Chu Tracy Ip tvb TVB 42nd Anniversary TVB News TVB Series Twins Viann Zhang Vin Choi Vincci Cheuk Vincent Lam Vincent Wong Vincy Chan Virginia Lok Vivian Chow Vivian Lai Vivien Chow Vivien Yeo Vonnie Lui Wan Chi Keung Wang Wei Wayne Lai William Chak William Chan Wilson Tsui Wong Cho Lam Wong He Wong Hei Wong Jing Wong Tin Lam Wong Yau Nam Wu Fung Yammie Lam Yoga Lin Yoyo Chen Yoyo Mung Yumiko Cheng Zac Koo

Sponsored Links

Blog Archive

Vote for Us: Dmegs Web DirectoryCelebrity Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Entertainment blogs & blog posts